Monday, February 11, 2008

My Paypal Account Ho do I Withdraw it?

I have a Paypal account and I’m puzzled how do I withdraw my money using Philippine bank account.I called Banco De Oro technicalsupport (6318000) and ask if I can use the
bank codes listed in http://pages.ebay.ph/bankwithdrawal/bank_codes_ph.html
particularly for Banco De Oro. As per the telephone operator the negotiation is
still on process for paypal bank codes. I’d rather not use the 9 digit bank
code of Banco de Oro published on that link, I might get scam. But I viewed the page source and its not a kind of phishing scheme but I better be wise enough my
money won't disappear anyway in my Paypal account if I let it be there for awhile.

2 comments:

Lena said...

hello dear..i like your blog..very informative...heheh...go for more!!! mwaahhh...MJ is sooo laki na...mwaaaaaaahh to you and mj...see yah soon dear

Lena said...

mare, submit this blog to payperpost na if naka 1 month old na sya kase dati sa PPP 3month old ang requirement...now kahit 1 month old palang inaaprub na nila

and sign up ka sa PPP logo na nasa sidebar ng malensky.net ko ha...sige ha...para may komisyon ako sayang yun